Welcome to the official blog of The Black Cat!

The Galaxy



"The Galaxy", watercolor, acrylic, Ink

This is an old work, inspired by a wonderful Italian Youtuber. She made a fan art with a similar technique about Captain Harlock. 

It was one of my first attempt with watercolors, so I'm feel a little embarrassed about post it on my blog, 'cause It isn't one of my best works. 

The only reason is that I'd like to show that I'm improved, and it shows my interest about universe, the try to learn new techniques, and the abstract portrait.

However, if you like to see Captain Harlock, that it so much better then my drawing, watch the video below!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 
Disegni, materiale grafico, illustrazioni © Giulia Colombo E' vietato riprodurre o trarre proffito. Powered by Blogger.