Welcome to the official blog of The Black Cat!

Ego






Pencils, Watercoulor, pencils, masking fluid, Ink paper A3 29,7x 42 cm

Ego |The Black Cat (x) (x) (x

My work for my personal Id on deviant Art. I tried to represent all the things that I like and I have at my home: my cat Cleo, that is actually my pet, my dreamcatcher that I bought when I was 6 years old and my favorite artists (Vincent Van Gogh and Gustav Klimt). There is a little reference to my favorite drawing Look, and the constellations. I love astronomy and the mythology behind the stars, I hope that I could do something about them as illustration. I was born in 31 August of 1991, so I'm a Virgo and my favorite color is red. In fact I love drawings and readings a lot of books about different culture, philosophy and art. I study Architecture but I hope to study artistic subject.






0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 
Disegni, materiale grafico, illustrazioni © Giulia Colombo E' vietato riprodurre o trarre proffito. Powered by Blogger.