Welcome to the official blog of The Black Cat!

Ale Comics 2017: The Day After










Big post time!
The event of ALEcomics has finished and I'd like to thank all the new amazing people that I met, and my lovely friends Carla and Chiara, who supported me in these days with messages and their presence on Saturday and Marta thank you for the surprise spam.
Before coming back to the page routine with illustrations and sketches, I want to show you first my little treasures from this event and share with these wonderful and talented artists:

_The beauty of Blackbanshee's Artbook
_A fancy Dorian Pavus made by the artists from Collettivo LAMIA (I suggest to follow every artist too, these girls are so nice and talented: Lucrezia.Northstar, Apostart and Lady in black)
_Sans made by Pheyros who also offered me a strawberry mochi.
_ Dragon s Works with who I chat a lot
_Last, but not the least for the old-fashioned hipsters who still use deviant art I suggest to follow this guy, his works are amazing: https://lercio4life.deviantart.com/

It was a wonderful experience, I sell a lot of pins and cards, I met a lot of artists and people who appreciated my works. See you next time!

The Black Cat (x) (x) (x)

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 
Disegni, materiale grafico, illustrazioni © Giulia Colombo E' vietato riprodurre o trarre proffito. Powered by Blogger.